Who We Serve
Our Customers are private aircraft owners and aircraft maintenance companies that operate and overhaul fixed wing as well as rotary wing aircraft (commercial, private and/or business). We support their operations with access to FAA approved components and assemblies through our FAA Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) Process.
Why Work With Us?
- When it comes to FAA approved parts, components, engineering service, reverse engineering and consulting, we’re your “One Stop”
- We’ll help you project your needs, search for the “Most Cost-Effective Solution” and monitor the ongoing cost.
- “Reduce Your Operating Costs” with our growing portfolio of FAA approved PMA parts.
- Our ability to quickly bring new PMA’s to market and then stock these items so “You Don’t Have To Worry” again about this part.
- Our integrated ERP System monitors your order to assure “On Time Delivery”.
- Thorough and constant communication during new product development assures your project “Stays on Track”.
- With our close working relationship with the FAA, we work to assure our PMA’s meet the rigorous demands “First Time and Every Time”.
Aircraft Component Design, Inc. (ACDI) was founded in 2007 with the goal of:
- Meeting the demands of an industry servicing aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) with high quality, cost competitive replacement parts.
- Utilizing and expanding on the interrelationships between the FAA and aerospace aftermarket support to assure safe alternatives are available to the market
- Our niche was to specialize in legacy aircraft whereas the original manufacturer does not provide adequate support and parts and services are at a premium.
“Aircraft Component Design, Inc. Quality Policy”
Aircraft Component Design, Inc. strives to comply with customers’ requirements by providing superior service. This is accomplished by Reversed Engineered PMA Products and FAA Engineering Services (DER), while continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.